SBCC Board of Directors
26 Nov 2018
The 56th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Snooker & Billiards Central Coast (SBCC) was held at 7.30pm on Thursday 15th November 2018 at Mingara Recreation Club, Mingara Drive, Tumbi Umbi NSW 2261.
The SBCC Board wish to take this opportunity to thank those members who attended the AGM, and to also advise members of the results of the AGM, as follows:
- Board/Directors Report for 12 months to 30/06/18 was received and adopted;
- Board Financial Report for 12 months to 30/06/18 was received and adopted;
- There were no Resolutions or Special Resolutions requiring member approval at the meeting;
- There were no Patron appointments requiring member approval at the meeting;
- There were no Life Membership nominations requiring member approval at the meeting;
- There were no notices of formal business from members received, in terms of Article 16.6 of the Constitution;
- In accordance with Article 12 of the Constitution, and the related Call for Board Nominations dated 4th October 2018, the election of the following members as Directors was announced:
* Phil Gunns * Adam McCarthy * Mark Robson
* Danny Starkey * Ross Wyard
- All five successfully elected Directors then met on Sunday 25/11/18 at a private Board meeting to elect a Chairperson and Deputy for the next 12 months, with the following subsequently announced:
* Chairman – Phil Gunns * Deputy – Ross Wyard
- The appointment of Director Adam McCarthy as Public Officer was also confirmed at this meeting;
All duly elected Directors look forward to the ongoing support of members and a successful year for Snooker & Billiards on the Central Coast.
Issued 25th November 2018 by Direction of the Board of Snooker & Billiards Central Coast.